COVID-19 UPDATE (5.24.21)
You may use the Secure Upload Portal to provide us with proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Alternatively, you can bring your documentation with you to your appointment. The process for uploading COVID-19 related documentation follows the same process as uploading your Patient Registration Forms. Please refer to the file upload instructions below.
We will confirm the receipt of your documents via email. If you prefer a phone call, use the “Question or Comment” field to indicate as such.
Notes about file uploading to DrSnip:
Once you have completed your Patient Registration Forms, please follow the instructions below to securely submit them to us:
- Complete the required fields below.
- Select and drag your files together, or Browse and Choose each file to add to the upload list. Please note you cannot upload a folder of files.
- Click the Upload button to safely send all of your forms to us. The files will be protected by encryption during transmission, ensuring the security of your personal information.
- In the Question or Comment field, write any message you wish to include with your forms. This message will not be encrypted during transmission.
- As each file is sent successfully, it will be labeled “Uploaded”.
- If you indicated on your forms that an email from DrSnip.com is OK to send to you and is not blocked by your spam filters, expect an email from our staff the next office day confirming receipt of your forms. Otherwise, we will telephone you to confirm receipt.