Notes about file uploading to The Vasectomy Clinic:
- You must first download and save the three blank Patient Registration Forms. Open and type into them using a PDF reader, or print them, fill them out in ink, and then scan them into your computer. You may sign electronically if you are able. In any case, save your completed registration forms to your computer as one file or several files.
- When you Click the Choose File button below, you will navigate to and select one completed form that you have saved on your computer and add it to the upload list.
- Click the next Choose File button to select your next completed form and repeat for the third form.
- Click the Upload Files button to safely send all of your selected forms to us. The Portal will display a green “Success” message after sending.
- Note that your saved files must be in .pdf or .jpg or .png image format, or they will not upload. Also, you may not upload a folder containing files.
- The files will be protected by encryption during transport to insure the security of your personal information. However, any message you write in the Question or Comment field below will not be encrypted.
- Expect an email from our staff confirming receipt of your forms, if you indicated that email from DrSnip.com is OK to send to you and is not blocked by your spam filters.