We provide semen testing only for DrSnip patients. There is no charge. You do not need an appointment. Please use the form you received from us, or print the Test Request Form and follow the instructions.
To adhere to social distancing guidelines proposed by local and federal healthcare officials, we have changed our procedure for dropping off test samples. Please refer to Step #7 below in our Vasectomy Test Instructions. Do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.
Vasectomy Test Instructions:
Please follow all instructions carefully to ensure we can test your sample.
- Wait for at least six weeks and at least 15 ejaculations after vasectomy. If this is a REPEAT test, check the box on the form, and wait until after the due date, if indicated.
- Check the Testing Schedule calendar below or call the clinic for a schedule of dates and hours available for testing.
- Specimen may be collected up to 24 hours in advance. Refrigerate if held overnight.
- Collect semen specimen into a clean plastic cup or glass jar with a tightly sealed lid (no condoms). Write your name on the container.
- Place the container in a clean paper or plastic bag. Complete the test request form and place it in the bag. Write your name on the bag.
- Deliver to the clinic only during scheduled testing times.
- PLACE YOUR SAMPLE IN OUR DROP-OFF BIN AND RING OUR DOORBELL TO ALERT US. THERE IS NO NEED TO ENTER THE CLINIC.
- Specimen cannot be accepted for testing without a completed form and your name written on the container.
- We will contact you with your test result the same day, by email or phone, and send you a final report or instructions for repeat testing if required.